Molyneux Hotel, Dublin 8
- This hotel will be in a prime position in the heart of the Liberties tourist zone and aims to revitalise an area which has gone undeveloped over the past few decades.
- It will feature 244 bedrooms which will be intentionally minimalist and designed to combine contemporary design and functionality to optimise space and light
- The Molyneux Dining experience offering will be casual and accessible to all. The mezzanine, lower ground floor and bar area will be threefold in its use as a space for guests to experience a full dining service, a tea and coffee service with takeaway coffee cups and a coworking or meeting space for locals and guests alike. All dining and common areas will be equipped with USB power ports, charging points and free high-speed Wi-Fi.
- Expected completion in 2022 (subject to planning)
- Building Area: c.86,000 sq ft
- Purpose: Hotel with cafe, dining area and bar
Follow us on social media